Friday, May 6, 2016

A Final Post

Well, a few people have requested a final post on my blog. So here it goes...
The last week in my mission was fantastic-ly insane. My companion for health issues went home, after a series of clinic visits the last week. Luckily, my parents  happened to come pick me up from my mission the same day that my companion went home. We sat in the mission home for a minute when we went to drop off my companion, then ask my mission president who will be my companion for the last day and a half of my mission. Well, he decided the best course of action would be for me to proselyte just with my parents. Alright then. So I got to teach a few lessons with just my parents. Meaning that I basically taught full lessons alone. It was fun. It was also stressful as I closed my area to hand off to the office secretaries, who are the new missionaries in charge of the ward. I really hope they care well for those amazing, prepared people we've just found. I hope to hear good things one day.

I don't know too much what to write to wrap up the whole mission, so 'll go ahead and leave my testimony. I know that first and most importantly, our Savior lives and loves each one of us. We are children of a loving Heavenly Father who not only lets us talk with Him, but desires that we speak to Him and allow Him to guide us. For we really all have agency, that beautiful privilege to shape our lives and destinies. I also know that as we trust our Savior, our lives will become so much more than we ever imagined. Priesthood power is real. God has a plan. We have the true church today on the earth! How marvelous is that! I love my Savior, and I am so grateful that the Lord has sent me to minister to His children in Peru.


No comments:

Post a Comment